Super Ultimate Grand Supreme Coolest Blogger in the Universe!!
Oh Yeah baby I think that title fits me well what do you think? Now I am going to have to really work for this, no struttin my junk in a swimsuit or nothing cause we don't want to scare you. I will have to complete 3 weekly assignments, what those are only god and Trish at Momdot only know. If you don't know what she is all about well go see. She can be kinda loca but in a good way ( I am kinda scared though) and hopefully this will bring me fame and fortune! hahah no not really but I would love to hold a title of anything other them MOM.
In addition to assignments there will be some good ol fun smack takin going on. Oh yeah I said yo mama! Whoo Hoo what a great time that will be. So watch out ladies I want this a Title!
Ok Trish here are the Questions that need to be answered for my entry.
1) name: Lisa, blog name: Is It Monday Already, Twitter name: Gumby007
2) Never entered a pageant before!
3) Hmm special talent???? I can dance pretty well.
4) Top 5 sites that I like to visit. I know there are no Brownie points but Momdot.com, Slickdeals.net, Hotcouponworld.com, bloggerbuster.com,Amazon.com
5) My favorite thing to do when I am not blogging? Umm if its Wednesday you can find me watching the Scifi Channel and Ghost Hunters. Otherwise just trying to spend time with my family.
6) Dream vacation would be some all inclusive sandals type resort where I can be waited on hand and foot, and they would have a nanny included hahaha.
7) What blogger do you look up the most too? umm wow really tough one there, I cant pick just one I look up to any blogger who overcomes the No's, who doesn't give up because people tell them to. I look up to those bloggers who believe in themselves and put it ALL out there. Transparency is not just for reviews.
8 ) If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which would you chose and why? People because then I would know I was famous hahahah
9) Tell the truth…you want a tiara, don’t you? I most certainly do!!!
10) What is your definition of blogger success? To me sauces is a balance, a balance of being a down to earth "regular" person who is not on a pedestal, who is not the "it" person of the blogoshere, but still know . Success is people knowing your name and your blog by name because you are different not just another follower. Success is being good at what you do no matter what level you are on.
Ok there ya have it